Thursday, February 14, 2008

Colegio Costa Adeje - my stay in Tenerife

I’ll publish my impressions of my stay in Tenerife. I had the possibility to stay at school for some days and I will publish some pictures of the restructuring and comments about what I’ve seen there.



The new connection between the new building and the lower classes of primary school and ESO crosses the courtyard and leads directly from the stairways of the new building to the classrooms of the first building.



The stairwas in the new building are a modern construction with free areas between the two parts of the main building - coverd and protected by a modern and pleasant glass roof - curved and protective ...



The work with students of different ages (starting from the 3°eso to the 4°eso and the 1st bachilerato was both a challenge and exciting for me.

I obtained a lot of new experiances and was welcomed in a very heartly way.



Some instructions about e-learning were a contribution to advanced training for teachers.

It was great to work at this school!


No comments: